Most people use their garage doors constantly and know just how important this crucial point of entry is to any home or business. Often unknown, however, is that issues like uneven opening are bigger problems than they may seem.
If you notice misalignment in your door, waiting until the door stops working is never a good idea. Instead, call DistribuDoors at 206-443-1640 to get a garage door alignment service in Seattle you can trust. We’re a local, family-owned business that has been satisfying customers throughout the region for more than 30 years.
Signs That Your Garage Door Is Misaligned
You might notice any combination of obvious issues on your own if your door is misaligned:
- Noise: Noise that didn’t exist when your garage door was originally installed can signal damage with many different components in the door, but screeching, clanking and other sounds often indicate that the door is misaligned. Whether the noise persists during the entire process of operation or only happens at a single spot each time, you shouldn’t ignore this clear warning sign that something is wrong.
- Crookedness: If you can see that your door is slightly uneven or crooked just from looking at it, involve a professional. You may think it only affects the appearance of your door, but it can actually damage several components throughout the system enough that you have to get a complete system overhaul. In addition, gaps around the door from misalignment can allow outside air in, increasing your energy bills throughout the year.
- Uneven movement: If you notice uneven movement or your door opens or closes in a lopsided manner, it probably has poor alignment that can damage the rest of the door in no time. If it looks uneven or loose during movement, you should never ignore the issue.
- Unpredictable motions: If the door lifts too quickly, slams closed at times, slows down during certain parts of the movement process or appears unstable during operation, something is definitely off with the system. If you notice these issues or see gaps between the door’s rails and rollers, there’s a good chance you should start thinking about realignment.
Garage Door Misalignment and Broken Track Repair
If you start noticing issues with your door’s alignment, don’t panic. You have garage door professionals near you who have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and countless positive reviews on Yelp, Angie’s List and more. Expert DistribuDoors technicians will diagnose and solve any alignment or track problems quickly and affordably. As an authorized Clopay® dealer, we know how to work with this and other leading brands like CHI, Wayne Dalton and more, even if we didn’t complete the initial installation. Schedule repairs online now.
It’s never a good idea to wait until problems present themselves before you call professionals. We can easily fix small issues and damage like rust, gaps, slight misalignment and other natural wear and tear if we catch them early. Left unattended, though, and these damages can lead to much more expensive problems with your entire garage door system. That’s why at DistribuDoors, we offer regular maintenance services. We’ll complete an in-depth inspection and apply adjustments like tightening loose screws, bolts and hinges, lubricating moving parts and clearing tracks.
Why Choose DistribuDoors as Your Garage Door Realignment Company in Seattle?
At DistribuDoors, we’re excited to work for you and bring you exceptional customer service. We have fully-stocked trucks that are ready for action and equipped so that we can show up at your location without hesitation. It doesn’t end there, though. Several other key advantages of choosing DistribuDoors are:
- Safety: A misaligned door can be dangerous, and trying to perform complete maintenance services or repairs without full training can be dangerous for you, family, pets, neighbors, the rest of the door and any property close to the system. Springs and cables pack a lot of tension that can cause damage if these components snap unexpectedly. Furthermore, garage doors are extremely heavy and can slam shut when you least expect it if something is wrong in the equipment.
- Trustworthy employees: If you’ve owned a home or business for long and have had to deal with property improvements, you’ve probably heard horror stories about subcontractors. We’re focused on consistently quick, error-free, quality work that always exceeds your expectations, which is why we background check, hire, train and certify employees who are knowledgeable and skilled in the industry. You’ll never have to wonder if the technician working on your door knows what they’re doing.
- Low prices: We know you can’t wait around to save money before getting your garage door properly aligned or getting damaged parts replaced. That’s why we strive to keep our prices as low as possible to meet almost any budget. Our right price guarantee means you can bring us a competitor’s written estimate for comparable services, and we’ll beat it by 5% every time.
- Free estimate: Don’t believe us about our low prices? Request a free estimate. Not only will you receive it quickly, but we’re confident you’ll like what you see. On top of that, you don’t have to worry about hidden fees tacked onto a bill that ends up wildly different from the estimate — our top priorities when you request a quote are honesty and accuracy.
Your garage door is one of the most important products on your property. It makes up a huge portion of the outward appearance of your structure and is often the first characteristic visitors notice. In addition, most people open and close their door several times a day to get in and out and go about their home or business. A malfunctioning door is a huge inconvenience that will slow your productivity down. It can even be dangerous and wasteful. Avoid hazards and save money — contact DistribuDoors for realignment or other garage door services today!