If you’ve ever had to deal with a broken garage door, you know it’s worth the investment for regular maintenance to avoid the hassle. As the most important point of entry into almost any home or business, the garage door on most structures opens and closes several times a day to let people in and out. Its functionality is crucial, and you can avoid major malfunctions by choosing a trustworthy annual garage door tune-up company in the Seattle region. At DistribuDoors, we’ve been fully satisfying customers in the area for more than 30 years.
Services Included in Our Annual Tune-Up
When you trust the DistribuDoors professionals to complete an annual tuneup for your garage door, our expert technicians will take a comprehensive review of your garage door and opener system that includes:
- Alignment and balance checks: While realignment can be simple, finding out the underlying issue to your garage door’s balance issue requires expertise. Our technicians will perform a balance test and find out exactly what is going on with your door.
- Safety feature tests: Tune-ups ensure the safety features built into your garage door and door opener continue to operate properly.
- Lubrication: Garage door springs and rollers require regular lubrication to keep from grinding, hindered movement or corrosion. Our team knows the right quantity, type and location for lubrication to continue smooth operation.
- Cleaning: Dirt and debris can accumulate in the rollers and tracks of your garage door system, limiting the life of your components and decreasing your door’s capability. During annual tune-ups, we’ll clean the entire system to make sure there are no obstructions.
- Repair and replacement recommendations: Throughout our inspection and services during your tune-up, we will take note of any components that could use repair or replacement and provide you with recommendations. You can easily schedule repairs online as well.
Benefits of DistribuDoor’s Annual Tune-Up Service
When you choose DistribuDoors to complete your annual garage door tune-up services in Seattle, you’ll be getting quality customer service and workmanship that stands the test of time. Just a few of the key advantages we offer over our competitors include:
- Low prices: We make sure our already-affordable prices beat the competition by offering a low price guarantee — bring us a written estimate from another company in the area, and we’ll beat it by 5%.
- Honest estimates: You’ll never have to worry about a bill that surprises you with hidden fees after services are already complete. All you have to do is request a free estimate, and you’ll know exactly what to expect in terms of price.
- Trustworthy credentials: We’re proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and rave reviews on a variety of platforms. Read more here.
- Superior servicing capabilities: Our technicians are trained to perform tune-ups, maintenance, repairs and replacements for most leading brands currently on the market, including CHI and Wayne Dalton, and we’re an authorized Clopay® garage door installer.
- Enthusiasm: We have fully-equipped, repair-ready trucks available to bring us to your location for tune-ups or other services as quickly as possible. No more waiting around for service — count on us for speed and quality.
Choose DistribuDoors For Your Garage Door’s Tuneup
While many home and business owners in the greater Seattle area believe they don’t need to call a professional until they notice a problem with their garage door, the issues that can occur if you don’t opt for annual tune-up services aren’t worth the trouble. Request maintenance today for quick, quality tune-ups that keep your door in great shape for another year!