No matter where you live in the greater Seattle region, you probably realize your garage door is a crucial point of entry on your home or business. It has to work properly to protect your structure against harsh weather conditions, potential intruders and other hazards.
You probably use the door several times every day, too, but what you might not realize is how many crucial moving parts have to function correctly. The rollers are one component you can’t live without. At DistribuDoors, we offer garage door roller services like inspection and lubrication in Seattle.
What Are the Rollers and Why Do They Matter?
While rollers typically operate the same way to keep your door moving smoothly, several types like steel and nylon exist on the market. At DistribuDoors, we know how to service each one, even though they typically have different requirements. The rollers help the door to move along the track evenly, so if something has gone wrong, you might notice odd noises like squeaking and grinding, wobbly opening and closing, sticking or a door that won’t open whatsoever. These issues could be the fault of another malfunction, but the rollers are often the culprit.
If you notice any problems with your garage door, like the ones mentioned above, or you can see obvious damage on the rollers like rust or other wear and tear, don’t hesitate to call us at 206-443-1640 or schedule repairs online. A better plan of action, however, is to opt in for our regular inspections, lubrication, maintenance and other roller services. You’ll know your rollers are at their peak performance all year long.
What to Expect During Garage Door Roller Services From DistribuDoors
Trying to complete any kind of garage door services on your own besides basic visual inspections can be extremely dangerous, which is why we urge you to leave it to the professionals. Several components like the springs and cables have a tremendous amount of tension that can cause injury if they snap. The door itself is heavy enough to damage property, injure people around the door — or worse if it slams shut without warning. Allow trained technicians to safely complete the necessary services to keep your rollers working at their best all year long:
- Visual inspection: Before starting this process, our team will safely raise your door and clamp it in place. They’ll unplug the opener, disengage the rollers and remove hinges so they can access the main components for proper servicing. Once they’ve gotten to the components, they will complete a thorough visual inspection to check for chips, cracks, rust, sticking, corrosion and other obvious signs of damage or physical wear. They’ll also inspect hinges, cables, springs and related components during this step.
- Required replacements: If the rollers are damaged beyond repair and need a replacement, our expert technicians will inform you and replace them with your approval. We’ll also let you know if other components need repairs or replacements.
- Adjustments and tune-ups: All garage doors have moving metal parts that need lubrication. The rollers, track and springs are just a few, and our team will make sure each part has the type of lubrication it needs at the right amount. We’ll tighten any loose screws, bolts or hinges throughout the system as well. Most rollers need lubrication twice a year, but heavily-used doors might need more.
- Testing: Once all services are completed, we put everything back together and test the door by opening and closing it several times. We won’t leave until we know your door is performing at its absolute best.
Advantages of Choosing DistribuDoors as Your Garage Door Roller Service Company in Seattle
Deciding on a company for garage door services often stresses home and business owners. It makes sense — without a properly-functioning garage door, day-to-day life gets a lot more difficult. We don’t expect you to choose DistribuDoors just based on what we say, though. Check out Angie’s List, Yelp and other review sites to find out exactly how many customers we’ve completely satisfied with the following benefits:
- Low prices: We strive to make options available for every possible budget, which is why we offer a right price guarantee. Bring us a written estimate from any one of our competitors, and we’ll beat it by 5% every time.
- Free estimates: Speaking of estimates, you can get one from us with honest, accurate information anytime you need it. When you request a free estimate, you’ll get it quickly, and you won’t have to worry about a later bill stacked with hidden fees.
- Real employees: We want to work consistently, on schedule, quickly and without error. For those reasons, we don’t use subcontractors. We background check all of our employees ourselves and make sure they’re experienced in their industry. Then, we train and certify them so that any technician showing up to your house knows exactly how to work not only with Clopay® products, for which we are an authorized dealer, but with most leading brands on the market, including Wayne Dalton, CHI and more.
- Preparedness: We love what we do, and we’re excited to bring you exceptional customer service. Our trucks are equipped and fully-stocked to come to your home or business as soon as you need us.
When you choose to partner with DistribuDoors for your garage door services in Seattle, you’re choosing a local, family-owned company that has been successfully serving the region for more than 30 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the dedication to stand behind that rating, we’ll never leave you unhappy with the roller services or other work we complete at your home or business. Whether you need installations, inspections, maintenance, repairs or replacements, we’re the right choice for the job. Contact us online now to learn more.