Most people with garage doors on their home or business use the equipment several times every single day, so they realize just how much value their door has. What many people don’t realize, however, is how crucial the opener is to the process. You have to choose from many features for your opener, and it needs the capability to handle the door for peak performance and seamless operation. Don’t stress — DistribuDoors is a garage door opener installation company in Seattle you can trust to install and maintain your opener and door right.
How Does the Garage Door Opener Work, and Why Is It Important?
Any garage door on a home or commercial business wouldn’t function at all without an opener. No matter what type of door you select, it will inevitably weigh at least a few hundred pounds, if not more. If you didn’t have an opener that could handle this weight and allow smooth movement, trying to get in and out through this crucial point of entry would be extremely difficult. Pair that idea with the fact that you probably open and close the door several times a day, and you’ll realize you don’t want to live without the perfect garage door opener.
Openers do more than that, too. They provide a convenience in the lives of home and business owners throughout the greater Seattle area. The LiftMaster® openers on the market today are quiet, fast and come with MyQ® technology that allows a connection between your mobile device and the door for the sake of remote activation. Openers also have safety features built in for your peace of mind. We can install several models for both residential and commercial purposes.
Residential Garage Door Openers
Not every garage door opener works for every lifestyle, home and door size. You’ll have to shop around a little to find the perfect opener for your purposes. If you have trouble deciding or want additional information about residential or commercial openers after reading through this page, feel free to call 206-443-1640 to speak with a knowledgeable DistribuDoors representative. In the meantime, consider the three types of LiftMaster® residential garage door openers we will install in your home quickly per your request:
- Belt drive: These openers are known for their smooth, ultra-quiet operation, ideal for residents that live near other housing units or have family members who need to leave the house while others are sleeping.
- Chain drive: This option makes more noise than the belt drive, but many homeowners prefer its high quality and long lifespan.
- Jackshaft: While less common than the other two, this opener is just as available to you when you become a DistribuDoors customer. The jackshaft garage door opener is ideal for homes without overhead space or with an uncommon structure like cathedral ceilings. They’re mounted beside the door to save space. The version we sell even comes with a battery backup so that power outages are not a concern.
Commercial Garage Door Openers
Many leading commercial enterprises throughout the greater Seattle area can’t do business at all without a functional garage door. Going without a door that can open and close on command hinders the productivity of fire stations, warehouses, shipping facilities and so many more locations. Commercial overhead doors are usually much heavier than residential doors, so you need an opener that allows your door to function as intended. Just a few of the high-quality openers we install for businesses include the:
- LiftMaster® Jackshaft Garage Door Opener: If you have a sectional door with a high lift, this commercial jackshaft opener is perfect for you. It is available for light, medium, industrial and heavy industrial use. Customers often pair this type with rolling grilles, shutters and rolling doors.
- LiftMaster® Trolley Garage Door Opener: Available for light to industrial duty, this opener works for standard lift sectional doors.
- LiftMaster® Hoist Garage Door Opener: This is an ideal choice for rolling doors, sectional doors and grilles with a high lift. We sell this version for medium, industrial and heavy industrial duty.
Why Partner with DistribuDoors for Garage Door Opener Installation Services in Seattle?
At DistribuDoors, we’ve had the experience of serving Seattle residents and business owners for more than 30 years for garage door and opener installations, maintenance, repairs and replacements. We’re a locally-owned family business that prioritizes exceptional customer service over anything else. We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and countless positive reviews on Yelp and Angie’s List. When you partner with our company, you’ll also enjoy the following benefits:
- Low prices: Our right price guarantee helps us work with any budget to bring all customers the openers they need within the right price range. Bring us a written estimate for comparable installations or services from any one of our competitors, and we promise to beat it by 5%.
- Honest estimates: Expect speed and transparency when you request a free estimate for your new garage door opener. We place an emphasis on accuracy, so you don’t have to anticipate a high bill loaded with hidden fees.
- Trained professionals: Instead of subcontractors who can be inconsistent and sloppy in their work, we train our experts ourselves after they’ve undergone extensive background checks. They’re certified professionals with impressive skill in the industry.
- Safety: Every garage door is heavy, so if someone doesn’t install it right, a slamming door could damage property, injure someone or worse. Because we train our technicians ourselves, we know we don’t have to worry, and you shouldn’t, either.
The products we sell at DistribuDoors are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. We also offer aftercare, inspections, maintenance, repairs and replacements when necessary. You can schedule a repair if you think something is wrong with your system, or take advantage of regular maintenance to keep your garage door in tip-top shape throughout the years. Contact us to learn more!