Clopay is excited to offer a new product line that combines the traditional symmetry of wood stile and rail door designs with the proven durability and energy efficiency of three-layer steel Intellicore® construction. These doors provide two distinct recessed panel designs, providing new design options for homeowners.Download Product Brochure
Clopay® Bridgeport™ Steel garage doors combine the traditional symmetry of wood stile and rail door designs with the proven durability of Clopay's steel construction. This provides exceptional strength and energy efficiency as well as quiet operation. Bridgeport doors come with a limited life warranty on the paint system, a 10 year warranty on windows, and a three-year warranty on hardware.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-Layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2” or 1-3/8” Intellicore® polyurethane or 1-5/16” vinyl-backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- 17 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- ColorBlast custom colors available.
- Optional decorative hardware
- WINDCODE® door product available. (Click for details)
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES®
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain CFCs, HFCs, or HCFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
Bridgeport Narrow Panel in Charcoal
Bridgeport Extended Panel in Charcoal
TOP SECTIONS WITH WINDOWS
Bridgeport Arch1 Insert Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Arch 1 Plain Long Windows in Charcoal
Arch1 Vertical Grilles Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Arch2 Insert Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Arch2 Plain Long Windows in Charcoal
Arch2 Vertical Grilles Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport REC12 Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport REC14 Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport SQ22 Short Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport SQ24 Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Plain Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Plain Short Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Clayton Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Clayton Short Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Kristin Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Kristin Short Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Trenton Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Trenton Short Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Wrought Iron Arch Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Wrought Iron Long Windows in Charcoal
Bridgeport Wrought Iron Short Windows in Charcoal
Note for Double Top Sections: These are specific to double car doors, in addition to options above.
Clopay® Bridgeport™ Steel garage doors provide exceptional strength, energy efficiency and dent resistance.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane or 1-5/16" vinyl-backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- All Intellicore® insulated doors come standard with 10-ball nylon rollers and heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)