It’s obvious that a garage door takes up a noticeable portion of any building in terms of outward appearance — it’s often the first thing a visitor or customer notices about a home or business. Functionality is important, too, considering that most people come and go through their garage doors several times every day. When your panel garage door acquires damage, it can immediately affect both the appearance and function of your door. Luckily, there’s a garage door panel repair company in Seattle you can trust: DistribuDoors.
Panel Garage Door Damage Repair and Replacement
A number of circumstances can cause dents or otherwise damage the panels on your garage door. If you’ve lived in Seattle for any stretch of time, you know how intense the weather can get throughout the year. Heavy wind or other elements can dent a panel. Rust is nothing to ignore, either, and anybody playing sports or other activities around the door can cause an errant ball or other toy to hit one or several panels and leave a permanent mark. Damage to your garage door panels can cause a number of problems that no home or business owner wants to deal with, such as:
- Unattractive property appearance: As one of the most prominent outside features on your home or business, a door with dents and damage won’t create a good impression. A new garage door installation is usually a beautiful accent to any residence. Nobody wants to arrive home day after day and look at a garage door that has lost its appeal due to rust, dents and general wear and tear. If you don’t need an entire garage door, panel repair might be an option to solve the problem quickly and affordably.
- Stuck garage door: The functional capacity of your door won’t live up to its original standards with damage. If the dents in your door are big enough, the door can get stuck in the tracks or refuse to open at all. If force is applied, it could even start to damage other components in the door, which can immediately spin out of control and create much larger, more expensive problems for you in the future.
- Exposure of your home to the elements: Gaps in your door allow cold air into your home through its largest opening, raising your energy prices and making the house less comfortable.
- Lack of security: Depending on the level of damage to your door, you might even have to worry about an open opportunity for intruders. It’s not worth the risk to you or your family to ignore garage door damage.
One of the key benefits to sectional garage doors is that panels can be isolated for repairs and replacements on only the damaged sections. This saves you time, money and stress by speeding along the process and keeping costs low. Instead of replacing your entire door every time wear and tear or other inevitable imperfections arise, you can order repairs and replacements gradually on the panels that need it. The only thing left is to find a company you trust.
Inspections and Preventative Maintenance
While it’s easy to notice large dents and rust, regular inspections and preventative maintenance for your entire garage door help to catch small issues early before they become bigger, more expensive problems. At DistribuDoors, our employees know how to spot even the most minuscule damages and make quick adjustments and repairs. We offer annual or even more frequent maintenance to suit your needs.
The Benefits of a DistribuDoors Partnership
If you’re looking for a garage door panel repair company in the greater Seattle area, look no further. DistribuDoors is a local, family-owned company that has been satisfying customers in the region for more than 30 years. Choosing our company comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Exceptional credentials: No matter where you go to find company ratings before making a decision, you’ll find good news about DistribuDoors. Yelp and Angie’s List, among others, have a lot to say about us as a garage door company you can trust in Seattle. We even have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Transparent estimates: You probably hear horror stories all the time about a family who got a huge bill that didn’t even come close to matching the initial estimate. Hidden fees don’t help anyone, which is why we offer honest estimates every time. You can expect the estimate to be free, fast and reasonable.
- Right price guarantee: We strive to keep our prices low so you can get damage fixed without fretting, no matter your budget. To help us achieve this goal, we promise to beat any competitor’s written estimate for comparable services by 5%.
- No outsourcing: We never outsource workers. Any technician who shows up to your location to complete panel repairs will be a trained employee of ours who has undergone an extensive background check before hire and received all relevant certifications. Our technicians represent our company, which is why we only send the best and most highly-skilled.
- Immediate service: With everything that can go wrong in your garage door system from damaged garage door panels, we know you can’t wait around for repairs. That’s why we stay ready for immediate action. Our fully-stocked trucks, equipped and repair-ready, allow us to leave for your location and rapidly settle the problem when you call.
We are an exclusive dealer of Clopay® garage doors, but we can service garage door panels from most leading brands on the market, even if we didn’t initially install your door. A Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval backs our products, so if you end up needing a replacement, you’ve come to the right company. Don’t wait for maintenance, repairs or replacements for your garage door panels. Contact DistribuDoors today for the perfect solution!