Having a functional garage door is extremely important to any home or business. This moving equipment makes up a huge percentage of the outside of a building, and most people open and close several times to get in and out throughout the day.
If you’re looking for a garage door installation company in Seattle you can trust, your search is over. At DistribuDoors, we know how to install residential and commercial garage doors to meet and exceed your expectations. We’ve left customers throughout the region satisfied for more than 30 years.
Residential Garage Door Installation
Many homeowners hate making decisions about new products for their home, but there’s no need to stress when it comes to finding a new garage door. Whether you just bought a new home or you want to replace your old doors because they’re dysfunctional or unstylish, we can help. At DistribuDoors, we’re an authorized Clopay® dealer, bringing you leading products on the market. If you’re having trouble deciding on a door or if you have questions, call us at 206-443-1640 for help. Consider the following factors before making your decision:
- Style: Since your garage door is the first thing many visitors and passersby notice about your home, you want it to be the exact style you like and that fits your home. After all, you’ll be looking at it day in and day out yourself, so you want to be satisfied with its appearance. From farmhouse style to Victorian and contemporary paneled steel to carriage house-style, we can install whatever door suits your preferences.
- Size: Obviously, the size of your door depends on the size of your garage. You need to consider whether you’re ordering a door that will open for one or two cars before making your final selection.
- Material: Some people love the classic look and feel of a wood garage door, while others want a low-maintenance steel door that will offer better durability throughout the Seattle seasons. Composite steel doors have a little of both. No matter what material works best for your lifestyle and décor, you can rely on DistribuDoors to complete a quick, quality installation.
- Insulation: While an insulated door usually costs more, it also offers increased endurance and protection from outside elements. In the long run, you can expect lower energy bills if you select a door with insulation. We also install doors without insulation so that every customer can get their top choice.
Commercial Garage Door Installation
As a local, family-owned business, we consider quality customer service over all other factors at DistribuDoors. We’ve been working with Seattle residents and leading commercial business owners for years. Don’t take our word for it when it comes to quality — allow our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and positive reviews on Yelp and Angie’s List to speak for us. We complete installation right, so you don’t have to worry about gaps in the door that let in air or an unbalanced door that could slam closed and damage property, injure people or worse.
The garage doors for your commercial business will likely have to endure more impact, stress and overall use than residential doors would. You have to consider the structure of your business and building. Like with a residential door, you need to choose style, size, material and insulation. In addition, you need to know how much visibility you want your door to have and how often it will operate. We sell rolling steel and sectional doors for every business need, including standard steel, two- or three-layer insulated, fire and full-view aluminum doors, among others.
Aftercare Maintenance, Repairs and Other Support
We don’t forget about our customers after we’ve completed a garage door installation. Regular checkups, aftercare and repairs keep the door running as smoothly as it did on day one for years to come. The many moving components in every garage door require regular lubrication, tightening and adjustments so the door stays at its best performance for as long as possible. We also complete inspections during maintenance and let you know if anything needs a replacement. You can schedule repairs online if you notice any problems with your garage door.
Our expert technicians know how to service doors from many leading brands on the market even if we didn’t complete the initial installation. We can service doors from popular manufacturers like CHI, Wayne Dalton and more. Don’t hesitate to call us if you need anything, no matter what type of door you have.
DistribuDoors: Your Garage Door Installation Company in the Greater Seattle Region
At DistribuDoors, our products are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. You can also take advantage of our:
- Low prices: Our right price guarantee helps us beat our competitors’ prices by 5% when you bring us their written estimates. We know one of the main stressors of ordering a new garage door is the price, so it’s important to us to work with every budget, so you can get the door you need.
- Free estimates: Whether you need a residential or commercial garage door installation, we’ll quickly provide a free estimate that is honest and accurate without extra hidden fees on your bill later.
- Fully-trained employees: We don’t do subcontractors. We want consistent, quality work done right the first time, every time. To meet that goal, we perform background checks on all employees before hire. We train them ourselves so that the technician who shows up at your home or business is certified and skilled in the industry.
- Enthusiasm: We keep our trucks fully-stocked and equipped to head straight to your home or commercial business when you let us know you want an installation or other services. We’re excited to do the work, and to do it well.
Don’t wait! Contact DistribuDoors today to get your new residential or commercial garage door installation or other services in Seattle.