Available in a wide range of looks and colors
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay’s Classic™ Collection steel doors complement every home so there’s no sacrificing style for strength, durability and comfortDownload Product Brochure
Clopay’s CLASSIC™ collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Learn more about CLASSIC™ collection construction.
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Learn more about CLASSIC™ collection design.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
2 and 1-layer doors
2 and 1-layer doors
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
WROUGHT IRON SERIES ACRYLIC WINDOWS
LEADED SERIES GLASS WINDOWS
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
**Available only on 2" thick 3-Layer doors only.
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)